Tuesday 2 October 2007

What it is,that is...

I am a dreamer,a thinker, a speculative philosopher...or as some people would have it, an idiot... I'm always lost in a world of my own, which is quite fascinating...what with my wierd and colourful imagination,it can be nothing less than fascinating... I am as confused as Fred Flintstone would be in the middle of a Beyblade battle...perpetually so... I'm a diehard optimist and a hopeless romantic... would rather spend most of my day looking at the sky than do anything else at all... (apart from eating)... I am a very happy person...happy being lazy...and making everyone around me as happy,which backfires more often than not with people getting extremely annoyed with my Dharmendra imitations,Jai-Veeru dialogues and me suddenly breaking into situational songs...I unwaveringly believe in Fairy Tales and that goodness will eventually be rewarded... So if I am selfless, sacrificing and extremely nice to people (:p yeah, right!) its only for the 'Happily Ever After' that I'm aiming for...

No comments: