Thursday 11 October 2007

Errrrrrr.....

And thus I begin...atlast
After a lot of hesitation...doubt...and deletions...
"Why would anyone care what I had to say in this ever growing elastic virtual Universe?" I thought... What difference would a few delusional remarks by a dangerously uncertain certain individual make,apart from taking up oh-so-precious space... {pun intended..(oh that's a good one...proud of me ):p}
But then,does anyone care what I have to say in this unfathomably vast, ruthlessly expanding,taffyous Multiverse...?
Maybe not, maybe they do...
But mostly, I know they do...
Well,I've survived the Real thing, So a little harmless blabbering on an almost magical medium wouldn't hurt,would it... And well, even if it did...something good will definitely come out of it...that's what always happens (and I'm sincerely hoping it will, in this case too...) and then again I don't care...
And I wouldn't pass up on an opportunity at making myself heard and grabbing attention,now would I?
No...I Wouldn't.
And thus I began...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lekha unleashed. . . gibberish to me until you explain to me the underlying allusions... but its good gibberish nonetheless.. love the way you use those words. . .